WHO CAN JOIN?
Businesses located with the seven counties represented by Central Coast Tourism Council (counties of Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Monterey, Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, and San Benito).
- Have your FREE business profile on www.TheOriginalRoadTrip.com
- Receive important notifications about travel and tourism issues
- Meet and interact with other CCTC members—people with interests similar to yours and resources to use when you need them
- Attend our Annual Retreat & Planning Conference
- Advertise in Central Coast Visitor Map and other travel publications
- Tap into the strength of the State’s marketing efforts
Tourism means business! The Central Coast Tourism Council (CCTC) is a non-profit organization comprised of Convention and Visitors Bureaus (“CVBs” & “VCBs”) throughout the California Central Coast. CCTC is an organization of tourism and hospitality professionals whose marketing efforts accomplish collectively what no single tourism entity can do alone—promote the entire California Central Coast as a destination and maximize our members’ tourism revenue. The CCTC serves as the Central Coast’s voice in Sacramento, and partners with California Tourism’s global marketing and advertising campaigns.
Become a member:
In Partnership with Visit California
What members say
“CCTC is a unique regional collaborative of talented people bringing a vast array of skills together to provide amazing benefits to its members and recognition to the entire Central Coast region.”
Krista Rupp, Visit Morgan Hill
“The collaborative spirit and collective drive to uplift our communities makes CCTC an incredibly special organization for its members.”
Brittney Hendricks, Visit Oxnard
“What I love about this organization is that we can roll up our sleeves–any idea is a good idea and everyone has a voice.”
Marlyss Auster, Ventura Visitors & Convention Bureau